My Photo
Name:
Location: Park City, Kansas, United States

I am saved by grace and because I believe in the true healer and forgiver, Jesus Christ. I have been married to a wonderful, gentle, respectful, handsome, and loving man for almost 4 years. We have a cute little doggie named Ranger who is happy all the time and stinks a little.

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Ranger had a friend over!

My family has an obsession with Beagles. My grandma, uncle, parents, and myself all own Beagles. My aunt's new Beagle, Chance came over a couple of weeks ago. He is so rowdy. Much like Ranger when he was his age. This blog will probably only be appreciated by my family. Sorry for those of you who were happy to see I finally blogged and have nothing to say about my life. Don't fret I won't keep you hanging too long.

Here Chance is saying "Eat me Ranger!" Let's pretend that we don't see Toby so no one asks, "What is he doing back there?"










Ranger says, "Okay Chance, you know that do eat anything I can get my mouth on."










Chance we can see you.











This is Chance and Toby (my parent's dog). Toby is the dog at top that we acted like we didn't see. I think Chance is saying, "I don't like being down wind of Toby, but I do like the shade." This is a joke that only my family will understand. Toby is made fun of quite a lot for his weight problem.




















Well, I hope this pleased my family. My sister especially better see this because she is probably the most obsessed in the family over these rascals.

Love you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home