My Photo
Name:
Location: Park City, Kansas, United States

I am saved by grace and because I believe in the true healer and forgiver, Jesus Christ. I have been married to a wonderful, gentle, respectful, handsome, and loving man for almost 4 years. We have a cute little doggie named Ranger who is happy all the time and stinks a little.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

A Couple of Things

First of all James opened his DIGITAL CAMERA! He is really excited to finally have one. I am starting to see the benefits of it as well. Film and pictures are pricey! Now we can even delete pictures we don't like. We are moving forward in this world! Here is the birthday man himself. Doesn't he look happy.


Next, I finally got around to show you all a few pictures of some of the graduation parties we made it to. I thought this would be an "Ah, they are all grown up" moment. Micah of course can't take a normal picture. He saw me creeping behind him and had to show his true colors, which is okay. Micah is officially going to Nashville for college this fall. This is one of the most renown colleges for the music business (this is what I hear, not that I would know).



Tim, he is his cool "old" self. Yeah, I can say old because he is going off to college in Oklahoma this fall as well. Just for everyone's information Landon is off to Oklahoma at ORU and Brandon will be at WSU. Wow, we will miss these guys so much. They were all finishing middle school when we started helping at Arise and now look at them now. "Ahhh."

4 Comments:

Blogger Jennette said...

What freaks me out is they weren't even in middle school when we started.

8:38 AM  
Blogger Maria. said...

It makes us sad that we just started helping out when they are leaving! But look at what we get to look forward to! Glad that we are serving with you all!
Love you!

2:29 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

It is freaky how fast they grow up. Ahhhhh. They are at summer camp right now with my husband. I am all alone. Ahhhh. I think I will be okay. Just a little lonely.

4:35 PM  
Blogger Travis R. said...

I'm glad you psted those pics. Those kids have become great men and it really blesses me.

6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home