My Photo
Name:
Location: Park City, Kansas, United States

I am saved by grace and because I believe in the true healer and forgiver, Jesus Christ. I have been married to a wonderful, gentle, respectful, handsome, and loving man for almost 4 years. We have a cute little doggie named Ranger who is happy all the time and stinks a little.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Our Fouth!

It was fun to be home for the first time in Park City to see so many people shooting off fireworks. In Park City there are no height limitations. Around our house, there were miny shows going on. It was really beautiful. It really reminded me that we really haven't seen anything yet in comparison to what power God has. He spoke and the world appeared. He spoke and light was there. He said, "The water in the sky and on the ground you separate," and it did. Yeah, there is more in store for these eyes to see. Here are some pictures of our miny explosions of light and sound.



Don't worry, I got out the way. My mom had to remind me to do that better.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lacy said...

AWESOME PICTURES!!!!!!! I'm Jealous!

9:07 AM  
Blogger Steph said...

James took them. I just held the pretty sparklers and wrote things really fast so you could read it with the picture. He is good.

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home