My Photo
Name:
Location: Park City, Kansas, United States

I am saved by grace and because I believe in the true healer and forgiver, Jesus Christ. I have been married to a wonderful, gentle, respectful, handsome, and loving man for almost 4 years. We have a cute little doggie named Ranger who is happy all the time and stinks a little.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Heeeeee's baaaack!


Well, there he is.
Back in one piece.




Here are some pictures of the wanted Teepeer's. I have just one thing to say. Girls look out! That is an inside jokes for all of you who happened to visit our house last night and were surprised to have two spunky adults meet your toilet paper and shaving cream with garden hoses to your backs. Yeah, I am talking to you. Did you have a wet ride home?

6 Comments:

Blogger Jennette said...

That's hilarious! All those years of cleaning up toilet paper...it's about time the tide was turned.

8:53 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

I'm just glad they give us grace..... or maybe they don't see us as "cool." Well, if cleaning up T.P. on a Sunday morning means you're cool, I don't want to be cool!

4:31 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

I think it is a youth pastor thing. This is our first. We got them good though. But, I think it just spured them on. After the second time we got them with the hoses (first at 11 and then at midnight) Jennifer said they wanted to go back but she wanted to go to bed so they went home. It waaasss awwesoommme!

6:57 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

That's amazing, it's also quite funny that you caught them. I do have a hard time believing that they can be sneaky let alone quiet. Way to go! Good catch!

9:00 PM  
Blogger Travis R. said...

Jennifer has obviously lost her touch. She used to be able to lead them MUCH quieter!

6:29 AM  
Blogger Steph said...

Jennifer does have a lot of experience. They were all wearing black with black duck tape under their eyes. They looked like a bunch of scrawny, rebellious football players. I didn't know what to think of it!

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home