My Photo
Name:
Location: Park City, Kansas, United States

I am saved by grace and because I believe in the true healer and forgiver, Jesus Christ. I have been married to a wonderful, gentle, respectful, handsome, and loving man for almost 4 years. We have a cute little doggie named Ranger who is happy all the time and stinks a little.

Saturday, May 27, 2006

James' Birthday Weekend!


When I went to find a picture of James (without the strange hat) the only thing that I came across was this picture which reminds me a lot of him. Little does he know, in 3 hours he will opening a DIGITAL CAMERA! We will begin showing many more pictures of us after tonight! He has wanted one for about two years now. I have made him wait and wait and wait... Now as long as he doesn't check my blog we should be okay with the surprise. I know we will be okay, because he never checks it. He thinks I am kind of silly sometimes with this blog. Anyway, Happy Memorial Day and James Birthday Weekend! I can't wait to post our first updated picture! It's kind of a gift for both of us. But don't tell him that either.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lacy said...

He'll love it. Now he won't have to use the churches,,, or try to remember to ask me! YEAH JAMES!

9:03 AM  
Blogger Travis R. said...

I actually saw his new camera! I'm excited to see the new pics with it! It was really good seeing you guys, although it was too short! Can't wait till you come out here!

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home