My Photo
Name:
Location: Park City, Kansas, United States

I am saved by grace and because I believe in the true healer and forgiver, Jesus Christ. I have been married to a wonderful, gentle, respectful, handsome, and loving man for almost 4 years. We have a cute little doggie named Ranger who is happy all the time and stinks a little.

Monday, July 31, 2006

I went to the Doctor today!

I have had this incredible sore throat and headache for a week now so I just had to go. Don't you hate it when you have a horrible headache and all people ask you is, "Are you a little stressed out lately?" Especially at work, that is the first thing people think. Maybe... I am sick. The doctor said I have a sinus infection. I should be fine after I take this freaky medicine my doctor gave me. I am taking this decongestant and I feel a little funny when I am on it. Brings back some memories from my drug era. I don't like that feeling. It is difficult to be around people when I feel that way. I did hang out with the Hansen's tonight, and I did okay. They might have went away saying to themselves, "Stephanie was sure acting weird tonight." Or maybe I am always weird and no one noticed the difference.
Here is what I felt like...


I thought I would take a moment and share with Ranger how God is his Creator. Also that since He made me He can heal me. I take every moment I can to pass on what God has shown me.


I think I am loosing his interest and way over his head.



Okay, that is the stopping signal. He is exhasted from my extensive reading. Oh well, we will have many other opportunities to share the miracle called life together.



Good night everyone. I hope I have entertained many people tonight. Most of all remember that God is our healer, redeemer, forgiver, friend, provider, Savior and many other things. So, of course he can be anything to us at anytime. Tonight Jesus please be my healer. Amen!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lacy said...

You should add the word verification to your comment section. That is a spam add and if they had to use a word verification it wouldn't get published.
Your pictures crack me up... Ranger is seriously your baby.... you guys are so ready for a real one!

2:30 PM  
Blogger Travis R. said...

Ranger is the coolest dog EVER! If you don't believe me, just ask James.

And I have to agree with Lacy - the mommy cravings are starting to get the best of you, Steph. :)

6:56 AM  
Blogger Steph said...

Lacy, how do you add "word verification" to your comments? And yes, you are all right. I definitely have serious cravings for my own little person! I can't wait!

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home