My Photo
Name:
Location: Park City, Kansas, United States

I am saved by grace and because I believe in the true healer and forgiver, Jesus Christ. I have been married to a wonderful, gentle, respectful, handsome, and loving man for almost 4 years. We have a cute little doggie named Ranger who is happy all the time and stinks a little.

Monday, June 05, 2006

I just stepped out!

I just went out to check my strawberries and guess what! I found an ugly, crawly, itching tick on my neck! AHHHHHHHH! I went to kill it and it just wouldn't die. I would show you what it looks like but James has the camera for camp. Here is a picture that I found on the internet that looks like what I found on me! AHHHH!

Also, I have started to itch really bad on both of my arms and it is turning into some blotchy and burning rash! Yikes! I hope there isn't poisen ivy out in my garden.

Anyway, have a great day!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennette said...

I so hope I don't have to pick those off my kids!

8:40 AM  
Blogger Steph said...

Luckily this one was just in the crawling mode. It hadn't latched on to me yet.

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home