My Photo
Name:
Location: Park City, Kansas, United States

I am saved by grace and because I believe in the true healer and forgiver, Jesus Christ. I have been married to a wonderful, gentle, respectful, handsome, and loving man for almost 4 years. We have a cute little doggie named Ranger who is happy all the time and stinks a little.

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Wow, It Has Been Too Long!

Sorry I haven't posted anything for such a long time. Let's see, what is new? Well, last week James and I rearranged our house and updated a few things. I have a hard time with this kind of change. James has been wanting to do this for a while now but I have resisted. Change in seasons is fun, new clothes I love, meeting new friends is adventureous but moving furnature I just don't like. After he taked me into it, it wasn't too bad. I like showing pictures when I blog so, let's go back in time a little, and I will show you what our house looked like before we got our hands on it and after what God has blessed us with. Just take a guess at what is before and after...








Anyways...


Work has been extremely busy, but exciting! So many things are always changing so burnout is hard to come by for me. Recently we completed our summer program and I was able to thank everyone for all their hard work. Also I addressed the parents on how much we need their partnership in order to help their kids move forward. I love taking those opportunities to encourage. After this event, one of the kids came up to me and said, "Can I thank my favorite for everything they did this summer?" I said, "Sure, who is your favorite?" and he said "All of them." So I shouted to everyone to get their attention so he could say thank you to all the staff. It was so incredibly cute. If you knew the kids that we serve and how roudy they can be this would have just grabbed your heart. I love that my staff can hear it from a child's mouth how much they are appreciated because it means so much more.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennette said...

It's about time...hehehe. Your yard looks great, I bet your having a hard time keeping it nice and green this summer. The girl in our blog is my youngest sister, Christina.

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home