My Photo
Name:
Location: Park City, Kansas, United States

I am saved by grace and because I believe in the true healer and forgiver, Jesus Christ. I have been married to a wonderful, gentle, respectful, handsome, and loving man for almost 4 years. We have a cute little doggie named Ranger who is happy all the time and stinks a little.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Back from the mountains!

This is our first and last hike of the trip. We did more sight seeing and driving this year. Not that I didn't like this hike, but we wanted to do something different this year. If any of you are familiar with Denver, this is just west of the Red Rocks Ampetheater. The Amazing Race started their races last season from here.
And we continue to hike up this mountain for 3 miles at an elevation of about 7000 ft.
The next day we went to a little town called Georgetown just 45 miles west of Denver. We took a train ride around that area and ate lunch there. Then we drove down to the town and did some shopping. This town is right in the valley of two mountains. It is such a cute town!









The next day we went to the Downtown Aquarium in Denver. There were 1 million gallons of water fun! Here are a couple just a couple of the 100 pictures we took there. James really likes his camera and takes many, many pictures. The first one is a lion fish. I thought he was really cute and needed a little cheering up. So we took his picture. He didn't look any happier afterwards unfortunately. Last, after seeing thousands of different water creatures we were able to pet sting rays. Yes, sting rays. They told us to lightly rub their sides and they liked it! They were slimey.

We did many other things, but I didn't want to bore you to death. Also, it has taken me a while to post these so I thought I would get to the bottom of things. We still plan to travel out to Colorado Springs to see the Ross' for a couple days. We are looking for someone to come with us. James is going to do some asking around. Anyway, I hope you enjoy or pictures! Love you all!

2 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

I am happy for you Sara. You are fit and active. Unfortunately I have been saying good-bye to that part of me recently. I get out and walk every now and then. I still love to do active things though. I am glad you had fun!

3:35 PM  
Blogger VTahir said...

nice trip

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home