My Photo
Name:
Location: Park City, Kansas, United States

I am saved by grace and because I believe in the true healer and forgiver, Jesus Christ. I have been married to a wonderful, gentle, respectful, handsome, and loving man for almost 4 years. We have a cute little doggie named Ranger who is happy all the time and stinks a little.

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Let's Talk About James!


Thursday James went to a Vineyard conference up in Kansas City. He ran into Benny from KC North. James asked him if we were going to have lame summer camp shirts this year. Benny said they would be unless James wanted to come up with a design by the next day. James did his magic of course and designed a really cool shirt. Of course I can't reveal it to you yet! I don't want to spoil the unveiling for the students that blog along with us. Travis, you will just have to wait!

We have our BBQ and fireworks show to go to tonight, so I must go get my party planning thing on! Love you all!

3 Comments:

Blogger Travis R. said...

Is that the shirt James is wearing in the picture? Because if it is, you might have been better off having Bennie design it! Haha!

Actually, I think James may have spent a little too much time with Ben up in KC. Ben's taste in hats is quite obviously spilling over....

7:17 AM  
Blogger Jennette said...

Actually, James looks like he's ready for camp the way he's dressed in the picture. I was gonna say something about James looking like Benny, but my husband beat me to it. Kinda funny how much we think alike.

7:55 AM  
Blogger Steph said...

Actually that picture was taken three years ago in the BAHAMAS! Yeah, that's right! He looks just as good as ever though, doesn't he?

It's good to hear from you Jennette. So, Grandma and Grandpa Ross are coming down this weekend, huh? Have fun!

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home