My Photo
Name:
Location: Park City, Kansas, United States

I am saved by grace and because I believe in the true healer and forgiver, Jesus Christ. I have been married to a wonderful, gentle, respectful, handsome, and loving man for almost 4 years. We have a cute little doggie named Ranger who is happy all the time and stinks a little.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Running Until I Can't Run No More!

That line just isn't true for me. I seem to be lagging behind in the ever present desire to run. I did find myself hitting the gym on Thursday night after my training in Emporia. I left out of my hotel room, down to the exercise room and guess what? Someone had taken the treadmill! So, I was stuck on the bike. In a hotel you don't have many options. I was really in the mood for running. I did go up the stairs a few time to get the need to run out of me. Either way, running inside isn't even comparable to the joy of outside.

Here is a picture of me at the first ran I have competed in in over two year. Look at my bulging legs:)













Lacy and Kenton are so encouraging. Especially Lacy when she gears me up for the idea of recieving an award for being second in my age bracket. Kenton and Lacy are amazing friends and they truely brighten up James and I's lives. Little Judah is right with them in everything they do. I love seeing their family around. They are so dedicated, lively, encouraging, funny, and thoughtful.

Here is a picture of all of us gearing up for the big 1 mile! I act like it was some accomplishment but they had both just ran a 5 K less than an hour ago and here they go again. Crazy people!















God bless you all and good night!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lacy said...

Need to run too? Yep, it's so cold but I love outside! I must be crazy I run down Douglas in tights...someone could see me! We love you guys so much too! it's great being led to one another...plus it's fun to go "crazy" and pay to go running with you too!

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home