My Photo
Name:
Location: Park City, Kansas, United States

I am saved by grace and because I believe in the true healer and forgiver, Jesus Christ. I have been married to a wonderful, gentle, respectful, handsome, and loving man for almost 4 years. We have a cute little doggie named Ranger who is happy all the time and stinks a little.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

My Very Own Cool, Hip Business Cards Are In!

I really wish I could show you my new toy. My business cards! Is that sad or what. I would have to say that I can be pretty cheap sometimes so when my new toy is a 1x2 card that I didn't even purchace with my owm money, I can admit I need to enlarge my wallet just a little. While I am taking about recent toys, James did finally get his lawn mower. So for those of you who have manipulated me, gave me a guilt trip, and pressured me, you have won! Along with James, you have won!

1 Comments:

Blogger Travis R. said...

Hey! I want to see those cards! I think I may have had a hand in creating those! (Albeit a small hand...) I'm sure they look fantastic if Kenton did them.

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home