My Photo
Name:
Location: Park City, Kansas, United States

I am saved by grace and because I believe in the true healer and forgiver, Jesus Christ. I have been married to a wonderful, gentle, respectful, handsome, and loving man for almost 4 years. We have a cute little doggie named Ranger who is happy all the time and stinks a little.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Just breathe!

Today is a day of breathing... Ah, I can sit back and know, I don't have to do anything. Being a pastor's wife, I have come to the realization that my time doesn't belong to me now. It is definitely Jesus'. I completely enjoy being in ministry, I just neeed to breathe every now and then. Today, I went and saw my grandma in the nursery home to wish her a happy birthday. She is 78. Last year I didn't know if she would be around for a first great grandchild. Thankfully she is doing so much better, so if I could get James on the go with this baby thing, it might happen afterall. That's my little fun discussion lately. It is so funny seeing his face get red when I try to get him to talk about this great step in our lives. It will happen, I hope! I am talking like it is just around the corner, who knows.

The Wichita Riverfest is coming up and our traditional barbeque for the firework night just won't be the same this year. With Travis and Jennette gone we will just have to do it without them. Yes, we can do it! We will recover! I love you all and have a great week.

3 Comments:

Blogger Travis R. said...

Hey Steph! Glad you got some time to yourself today. As for the "links" section on your blog, your design template didn't include one. I could e-mail your hubby the entire code for mine and perhaps he could figure out how to add that section to yours. Just let me know.

7:23 PM  
Blogger Travis R. said...

So are you all geared up for the fireworks? You could always fly us in, you know...

7:12 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

Fly you in? You could practically walk here you are so close! What's keeping the Ross from that huh? I think we are worth it.

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home