My Photo
Name:
Location: Park City, Kansas, United States

I am saved by grace and because I believe in the true healer and forgiver, Jesus Christ. I have been married to a wonderful, gentle, respectful, handsome, and loving man for almost 4 years. We have a cute little doggie named Ranger who is happy all the time and stinks a little.

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Two new births!

This weekend has been packed full of new births. First my sister and brother in law had their first baby Friday at 10:50 am. Her name is Jozlin Drena Palsmeier. She is 8lbs. 1oz. and 20 inches long. She was doing incredible things already. She would respond to my voice when I began talking to her. She would turn her head and make eye contact! Is that just incredible or what! It makes me so excited for our turn to see incredible things with our baby.










Another awesome thing happened today when my sister got baptized. James had the privilege to baptize her. Her heart was so ready for this. It was interesting how the morning worked out. James and I have been redoing our bathroom this weekend. Like all home projects they never work out the way you plan. We ran into some problems with the plumbing and our unleveled 1957 tub. So, we didn't have a way of showering or bathing this morning. I went to my parents house to shower so I could be ready for Cassie's baptism this morning. I came through their front door and she nailed me with a hundred questions. She was so nervous because she didn't have the information she wanted about how it would all play out. So, I was able to answer those questions, pray for her, and help her find some scripture related to baptism.

Everything worked out. I showered and we all rode to second service to share in the joy of Cassie declaring to the world her commitment to follow Jesus with her whole heart. Here she is all excited!
Here she is thanking God for being patient with her.
Where did she go? Oh yeah, being baptized!

Now, she is excited!
I love you Cas!

So, two new births and an undone bathroom. Hopefully James and I won't have to stink all week! The good still definitely outweighs the bad.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennette said...

Who is the lady standing next to James during the baptism? What an exciting weekend for you guys. How is the bathroom coming?

11:26 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

I'll answer for you... :)
That's Sandy. She is on the staff, I'm not sure what her title is.

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home